Our Products - Flail Mowers
FM Series excavator-mounted flail mowers are designed to cut grasses, brush, and brambles. They can also access locations that are inaccessible to conventional mowers and tractors, including steep slopes, riverbanks, ditches, and hilly areas.
- Hookup is simple and hoses connect directly to the hydraulic motor.
- Light-weight but very solid frame structure design.
- Compact hard-faced flail knives are incredibly wear-resistant and optimized to cut grasses, weeds, and small twigs. A hardened hammer version is also available.
- Available with J-style blades or hammer knives for optimal performance in all applications.*
- Hydraulic bypass protects the hydraulic motor by diverting sudden build-ups of pressure.
- Mechanical Float Adapter allows smooth mowing operation following the contour of the ground.*
- Protective bearings keep vines and cables from damage.
- No case drain line is required.